We abide strictly by AGLC (Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission) regulations and cannot make any exceptions. You’ll need a primary piece of government issued ID and with an approved secondary identification. Interim (paper) driver’s license will NOT be accepted as ID.

Acceptable forms of primary ID:
Valid driver’s license OR Valid passport ONLY.